DAILY BORDER RUN BANGKOK to BAN LAEM/CAMBODIA
Our customers will stamp OUT/IN in person. Update 11th January 2017, valid for Ban Laem Check Point. Contact us, before joining, if your overstay is more than 20 days, if you have to transfer passport or cancel a valid Non Immigrant Visa. FYI: each entry stamp via visa exempt (bilateral excluded) or via tourist visa extendable at Thai Immigration, 30 days for THB 1,900.-
- Now visa exempt limit TWO time per year, countries under visa exempt get 30 days.
- Join if you activate a new entry of a valid multiple entry Thai Tourist Visa (60 days) or Non Immigrant Visa (90 days).
- Bilateral agreement: Laos, Vietnam or Russia get unlimited 30 days.
Our TAT License 11-06684. We meet 04:45am with a departure 05:15am. Meet parking lot of Tesco Lotus ON NUT, next to BTS Station ON NUT, beside the KFC. Passport and 1 picture. Return to Bangkok 14:30 to 15:30.
ASEAN THB 1,150.- (Laotian THB 900.-, Vietnamese THB 1,800.-), Westerner/Russian/Japanese THB 2,400.-, include trip, Cambodian visa and service fees. Water en route.
African, Middle East, Turkey, South Asia, South Korean and any country ending with “stan” please check with us, 081-8154803 (English) or 094-8604948 (Thai). Thank you
Visa Application – Bangkok to Vientiane/Lao PDR.
Our confirmed trips to the Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane/Laos to apply Single Entry Thai Tourist (SETV) OR Single Entry Non Immigrant Visa (requirements on the Visa Rule Page) for JANUARY 2017: Sun 15th, Wed 18th, Sun 22nd, Wed 25th and Sun 29th.
FEBRUARY 2017: Wed 1st, Sun 5th, Wed 8th, Mon 13th, Wed 15th, Sun 19th, Wed 22nd and Sun 26th.
MARCH 2017: Wed 1st, Sun 5th, Wed 8th, Sun 12th, Wed 15th, Sun 19th, Wed 22nd, Sun 26th and Wed 29th.
DAY 1: Meeting is 19:30 (evening) corner of parking lot Tesco ON NUT, next to the BTS Station ON NUT and Sukhumvit Soi 50, beneath the big Tesco Advertisement board. We collect cash only during registration process, 20:00 (evening) is the departure for Vientiane/Laos, the Exit/Entry point is Nong Khai.
DAY 2: 06:00 (morning) Thai/Laotian Border and from 08:30 at Royal Thai Embassy, we assist with formalities, everyone has to apply in person. Upon completion we check into the selected Hotel and breakfast will be provided. Dinner from 17:30-19:00 (evening), buffet style.
DAY 3: 07:30-09:00 (morning) breakfast and 12:00 (noon) check out, we’ll pick up Passport and head straight to Thailand, on the way back dinner. We expect to arrive Bangkok after 23:00.
- VIP Van – 9+1 seat, THB3,250.-, include transfers, Single Room in City Centre, near Mekong River, Anu or Lao Hotel, 3 buffet meals and 1 dinner.
- OR VIP VAN – 9+1 seat, THB 3,050.- include transfers, Single Room in Nakhonesack Hotel III, near Patuxai Monument. This hotel with Swimming Pool , 3 buffet meals and 1 dinner.
- Laos Arrival Visa: THB 1,550.-(Canadians THB 1,800.-). Exempted: Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Russia, S’pore, Switzerland and Thai.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Tourist Visa, free up to 28.2.2017.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Non Immigration Visa THB 2,000.-. (Multiple Entry Visas not available).
Notes: Passport with 6 month validity, 3 ID-photos (collar, white back ground, 3.5×4.5cm), 1 copy ID-page and has 2-3 blank visa pages. In case your Thai partner join you, we collect THB 2,000.-/person. We operate on a first come first serve basis. As of 23rd August 2016 Chinese Passport holders can apply for Tourist Visa at Royal Thai Embassy Vientiane, need proof of residence and ticket out of country.
How to use a Thai Tourist Visa correctly: Single Entry Tourist Visa allow a 60 day stay, extendable for 30 days at Thai Immigration, THB 1,900.-, so total 90 days. A Multiple Entry Tourist Visa allow unlimited entries within the 6 month validity period. Each entry is good for 60 days and each entry is extendable by 30 days. After a 90 day period is up you can join a Visa Run to activate another 60 day. If you enter before the ENTER BEFORE date you get another 60 days do another 30 day extension , so you can stay up to 270 days, same as the triple entry before.