Update 8th January 2015, valid Ban Laem Checkpoint.
Daily Visa Renewal Service- Bangkok to Ban Laem/ Cambodia
Our TAT License 11-06684. Entering Thailand via Airport without Tourist Visa will give a 30 day visa exempt stamp, to continue to stay you can join our trip to Cambodia to get, TWO times, a 30 or 15 day entry stamp (depending on Nationality, see Visa Rule Page), optional ONE extension for 30 days at Thai Immigration (proof of onward travel and THB1,900.-). This is positive, you can stay up to 4 month without going to a Thai Embassy. AFTER THAT YOU HAVE TO APPLY FOR A THAI VISA AT ROYAL THAI EMBASSY VIENTIANE/LAOS. People with valid Multiple Entry Thai Visa are not affected, it is OK to activate your second entry of a Tourist Visa. You can also join our trip if you just finished a Tourist Visa or Non Immigrant Visa, Thai Immigration will grant TWO visa exempt stamp again. Condition to leave Thailand if you have Work Permit or Student Visa, please check with us!
- Every Morning: meeting 06:15 and departure is 06:45 (morning) from parking lot of Tesco/Lotus, BTS Station ON NUT, just besides the KFC. Convenient if come with first BTS.
- We go to Ban Laem, a quiet border crossing to Cambodia, 290 km from Bangkok. One way is 4 hours, one stop 15 minutes.
- At the Border: all visa formalities/fees are handled by us. You can have Lunch on your own account, the time at the Border should not exceed 60 minutes. Double check the stamp from Thai Immigration before you board the van back to Bangkok. Duty Free Limit apply.
- We return to Bangkok, BTS ON NUT 17:15.
THB 2,300.- (1st October 2014 onward) for Westerner/Japanese. THB 700.- for ASEAN include Filipino (no Cambodian Visa required). Ban Laem checkpoint does NOT support Cambodian E-Visa. It is not possible to obtain Visa on Arrival to enter Thailand via Ban Laem checkpoint.
Joining Passengers, THB 500.-. Citizen from 16 countries (Africa, Middle East incl. Iran, India, Pakistan) are required to pay extra for Cambodia Visa on Arrival and to reenter Thailand, we collect THB6,000.-. Apologies, Syrian Nationals will not be permitted.
Requirement: Passport, 1 ID-photo (any size), validity 4 month and free page for Cambodian Visa!
NB: Includes transportation, Visa processing fees, water en route.
Visa Application – Bangkok to Vientiane/Lao PDR.
If you plan to stay longer than 3 or 4 month we take you to the Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane/Laos to apply Thai Tourist Visa OR Non Immigrant Visa (requirements on the Visa Rule Page). Our confirmed trips for January 2015: Sunday 11th, Wednesday 14th, Sunday 18th, Wednesday 21st, Sunday 25th and Wednesday 28th.
February 2015: Sunday 1st, Wednesday 4th, Sunday 8th, Wednesday 11th, Sunday 15th, Wednesday 18th, Sunday 22nd and Wednesday 25th.
March 2015: Sunday 1st, Wednesday 4th, Sunday 8th, Wednesday 11th, Sunday 15th, Wednesday 18th, Sunday 22nd, Wednesday 25th and Sunday 29th.
April 2015: Wednesday 1st, Monday 6th, Wednesday 8th (trip before Songkran), Wednesday 15th (not confirmed yet), Sunday 19th, Wednesday 22nd, Sunday 26th and Tuesday 28th. Due to Songkran holiday no trip on Sunday 12th.
THE ROYAL THAI EMBASSY VIENTIANE/LAOS is very traveler friendly.
Temporary Passport Holders can apply for a 30 day Transit Visa only.
Warning: DO NOT purchase, possess, consume any illegal drugs while in Thailand and Laos”.
- DAY 1: Meeting is 19.30 (evening) corner of parking lot Tesco ON NUT, next to the BTS Station ON NUT, beneath the big Tesco Advertisement board. 20:00 (evening) is the departure for Vientiane/Laos, the Exit/Entry point of Thailand is Nong Khai, border operate from 06:00 to 22:00. Enforced by Thai Immigration Nong Khai, Non-Immigrant Visa Type “B” with Work Permit AND ED Visa need to be cancelled before you leave. You can cancel the visa at Nong Khai Immigration. Your company/school must issue a letter confirming the last day of your employment/studies. The cancellation will be done at Thai Immigration Nong Khai Head Office, which is about 2km from the border away. Transfer of stamps from old to new Passport (need confirmation letter from your Embassy) is also done there.
- DAY 2: 06:00 (morning) Thai/Laotian Border and from 08:30 at Royal Thai Embassy, we assist with formalities, everyone has to apply in person. Upon completion we check into Nakhonesack Hotel III, +856-21-264234 with Swimming Pool and breakfast will be provided. Dinner from 17:30-19:00 (evening), buffet style.
- DAY 3: 08:00-10:00 (morning) breakfast and 12:00 (noon) check out, we’ll pick up Passport and head straight to Thailand, on the way back Dinner. We expect to arrive Bangkok after 23:00.
VIP VAN - 9+1 seat, THB 3,000.- include transfers, Single Room, 3 buffet meals and 1 dinner.
Filipino: Group Van- 14+1 seat, THB 1,900.- include transfers, Shared Room, 5 meals.
Laos Arrival Visa, THB 1,550.-(Canadians THB 1,800.-). Exempted: Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Russia, S’pore, Cambodia, Switzerland, Thailand and Vietnam.
Thai Visa Fees: Single Entry Tourist THB 1,000.-. Double Entry Tourist and Single Entry Non Immigration Visa THB 2,000.-. (Yearly Multiple Entry not available)
DUTY FREE ALLOWANCE: Per Person 200 Cigarettes and 1 Liter Alcoholic Beverage, heavy fines are imposed if caught with excess and we can not help you pay the fine.
Note: Passport, 3 ID-photos (white back ground, 3.5×4.5cm), 1 copy ID-page, validity 6 month and has 2-3 blank visa pages reserved for VISA application!Joining Thai Nationals, we collect THB 2,000.-/person.
Double Entry Tourist Visa used correctly: Single Entry Tourist Visa allow a 60 day stay, extendable for 30 days at Thai Immigration, THB 1,900.-. A Double Entry Tourist Visa allow 2x 60 days, each entry extendable by 30 days. After first 90 days are up you join a Visa Run to activate the second 60 days, extend for 30 days, so you can stay up to 180 days. Tourist Visas from Laos are valid for 3 month from date of issue ( CROSSCHECK ENTER BEFORE date shown on the visa), means all entries must be used by this date latest. If February/Overstay is involved you may have to leave Thailand before the first 60+30 ending, otherwise you lose the 2nd Entry.