DAILY BORDER RUN Bangkok to Ban Laem/Cambodia, walk in OK and FOUR times per week ( Wed, Thu, Sat and Sun) to Kanchanaburi/Myanmar, Booking required. Update 18.1.2018.
Trip to Kanchanaburi every Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturdays. For Western Passport holder we will use VIP Van, which was not possible for the Ban Laem trip. We still have our daily trip to Ban Laem/Cambodia. Border Kanchanaburi has, specially for Western passport holder, many advantages, we can offer better price, you not waste the page for Cambodia visa sticker and it is closer to Bangkok, the only disadvantage it that the border sometimes announce ” that it is closed”, there4 we need you to book the trip with me and meeting time is 04:00am sharp. However it is no problem as we still have the daily trip to Ban Laem/Cambodia which operate every day. Rules are the same: contact us if your overstay is more than 20 days, if you have to transfer passport or cancel a valid Non Immigrant Visa. FYI: each entry stamp via visa exempt (bilateral excluded) or tourist visa is extendable at Thai Immigration, 30 days for THB 1,900.-
- Visa exempt via land border is limited to TWO stamp per calendar year, regardless of Port of Entry, but countries under visa exempt get 30 days. Means from 1st January people get Number 1 again.
- Join if you activate a new entry of a valid multiple entry Thai Tourist Visa (60 days) or Non Immigrant Visa (90 days). No addl requirement to show.
- Bilateral agreement: Laos, Mongolia, Vietnam and Russia get 30 days.
- Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Chile and South Korea can NOT get 90 day visa exempt stamp at these two land border crossings.
Our TAT License 11-06684. For both trips we start meet 04:00am with a latest departure @05:00am, however for the Kanchanaburi trip we expect booked customer at 04:00am sharp. Meet parking lot of Tesco Lotus ON NUT, next to BTS Station ON NUT, beside the KFC. Passport and 1 picture. We not provide meals, but stop on the way for refreshment. Return to Bangkok, from Kanchanaburi 13:30 and from Ban Laem 15:30.
- Filipino & Laotian THB 1,250.- for both destinations.
- Kanchanaburi THB 1,900.- for Western/Japanese. (Russian, S’pore & Malaysia please check with us)
- Ban Laem/Cambodia remain THB 2,400.- for Western/Russian/Japanese.
African, Israel, Middle East, Turkey, South Asia and any country ending with “stan” please check with us, 092-5733460 (English & LINE-ID) or 094-8604948 (Thai). South Korean can not get entry stamp via land border, need FLY OUT/IN or get Tourist Visa. Thank you
Visa Application – Bangkok to Vientiane/Lao PDR.
Our confirmed trips to the Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane/Laos to apply Single Entry Thai Tourist (SETV) OR Single Entry Non Immigrant Visa (requirements on the Visa Rule Page) for January 2018: Sun 21st, Wed 24th, Sun 28th and Wed 31st.
February 2018: Sun 4th, Wed 7th, Sun 11th, Wed 14th, Sun 18th, Wed 21st, Sun 25th and Mon 26th.
March: Sun 4th, Mon 5th, Sun 11th, Wed 14th, Sun 18th, Wed 21st, Sun 25th and Wed 28th.
APRIL: Sun 1st, Tue 3rd, Sun 8th, Tue 10th, Mon 16th, Wed 18th, Sun 22nd and Wed 25th. Thank you
DAY 1: Meeting is 19:30 (evening) corner of parking lot Tesco ON NUT, next to the BTS Station ON NUT and Sukhumvit Soi 50, beneath the big Tesco Advertisement board. We collect cash during registration process, 20:00 (evening) is the departure for Vientiane/Laos, the Exit/Entry point is Nong Khai. Please NO alcohol on the van.
DAY 2: 06:00 (morning) Thai/Laotian Border and from 08:30 at Royal Thai Embassy, we assist with formalities, everyone has to apply in person. Upon completion we check into the selected Hotel and breakfast will be provided. Dinner from 17:30-19:00 (evening), buffet style. All expenses in Vientiane can be paid in THB, just prepare small bills as Laotian can hardly change big bills.
DAY 3: 07:30-09:00 (morning) breakfast and 12:00 (noon) check out, everyone has pick up passport in person now. On the way back dinner. We expect to arrive Bangkok after 23:00.
- VIP Van – 9+1 seat, THB3,250.-, include transfers, Single Room in either Nakhonesack III or Hotel in City Centre, near Mekong River, we provide 4 meals. The Nakhonesack III has improved WiFi and has Swimming pool which we can use. Due to cold season please take some warm cloth with you.
- Laos Arrival Visa: THB 1,550.-(Canadians THB 1,800.-). Exempted: Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Russia, S’pore, Switzerland and Thai.
- SPECIAL announcement from Laos Government: Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland will not pay for Laos visa on arrival for the period from 1.1-31.12.2018.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Tourist Visa, THB 1,000.-.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Non Immigration Visa THB 2,000.-. (Multiple Entry Visas not available).
Notes: Passport with 6 month validity, 3 ID-photos (collar, white back ground, 3.5×4.5cm), 1 copy ID-page and has 2-3 visa pages. We often have problems with US passport as the last three pages are marked Amendment/Endorsement, FYI at Thai/Laos border and at Royal Thai Embassy these pages can NOT be used. For customer that join us at Thai-Laos Friendship bridge the fee is THB 2,000.-. In case your Thai partner join you, we collect THB 2,000.-/person. As of 31st May 2017 Chinese Passport holders can NOT apply for Tourist Visa at Royal Thai Embassy Vientiane anymore.
How to use a Thai Tourist Visa correctly: Single Entry Tourist Visa allow a 60 day stay, extendable for 30 days at Thai Immigration, THB 1,900.-, so total 90 days. A Multiple Entry Tourist Visa allow unlimited entries within the 6 month validity period. Each entry is good for 60 days and each entry is extendable by 30 days. After a 90 day period is up you can join a Visa Run to activate another 60 day. If you enter before the ENTER BEFORE date you get another 60 days do another 30 day extension , so you can stay up to 270 days, same as the triple entry before.