DAILY BORDER RUN BANGKOK to BAN LAEM/CAMBODIA
Our customers will stamp OUT/IN in person. Update 20th October 2017, valid for Ban Laem Check Point. Contact us if your overstay is more than 20 days, if you have to transfer passport or cancel a valid Non Immigrant Visa. FYI: each entry stamp via visa exempt (bilateral excluded) or tourist visa is extendable at Thai Immigration, 30 days for THB 1,900.-
- Visa exempt limit TWO stamp for 30 days per calendar year, regardless of Port of Entry, but countries under visa exempt get 30 days since 31.12.2016.
- Join if you activate a new entry of a valid multiple entry Thai Tourist Visa (60 days) or Non Immigrant Visa (90 days). No addl requirement to show.
- Bilateral agreement: Laos, Mongolia, Vietnam and Russia get 30 days.
- Brazil, Peru, Argentina and Chile can not get ONE 90 day visa exempt stamp as first timer.
Our TAT License 11-06684. We meet 04:40am with a departure 05:00am. Meet parking lot of Tesco Lotus ON NUT, next to BTS Station ON NUT, beside the KFC. Passport and 1 picture. Return to Bangkok 14:00 to 14:30.
ASEAN THB 1,150.- (Laotian THB 900.-, Vietnamese THB 1,800.-), Westerner/Russian/Japanese THB 2,400.-, include trip, Cambodian visa and service fees. Water en route.
African, Middle East, Turkey, South Asia and any country ending with “stan” please check with us, 092-5733460 (English & LINE-ID) or 094-8604948 (Thai). Thank you
Visa Application – Bangkok to Vientiane/Lao PDR.
Our confirmed trips to the Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane/Laos to apply Single Entry Thai Tourist (SETV) OR Single Entry Non Immigrant Visa (requirements on the Visa Rule Page) for October: Mon 23rd and Sun 29th. Due to addl holiday on 26th the trip on 25th is cancelled.
November: Wed 1st, Sun 5th, Wed 8th, Sun 12th, Wed 15th, Sun 19th, Wed 22nd, Sun 26th and Wed 29th.
December: Tue 5th, Wed 6th, Sun 10th, Wed 13th, Sun 17th, Wed 20th, Sun 24th and Wed 27th.
DAY 1: Meeting is 19:30 (evening) corner of parking lot Tesco ON NUT, next to the BTS Station ON NUT and Sukhumvit Soi 50, beneath the big Tesco Advertisement board. We collect cash during registration process, 20:00 (evening) is the departure for Vientiane/Laos, the Exit/Entry point is Nong Khai.
DAY 2: 06:00 (morning) Thai/Laotian Border and from 08:30 at Royal Thai Embassy, we assist with formalities, everyone has to apply in person. Upon completion we check into the selected Hotel and breakfast will be provided. Dinner from 17:30-19:00 (evening), buffet style.
DAY 3: 07:30-09:00 (morning) breakfast and 12:00 (noon) check out, everyone has pick up passport in person now. On the way back dinner. We expect to arrive Bangkok after 23:00.
- VIP Van – 9+1 seat, THB3,250.-, include transfers, Single Room in City Centre, near Mekong River, Anu or Lao Hotel, 4 meals. You are now booked into Hotels in the City center.
- Laos Arrival Visa: THB 1,550.-(Canadians THB 1,800.-). Exempted: Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Russia, S’pore, Switzerland and Thai.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Tourist Visa, THB 1,000.-.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Non Immigration Visa THB 2,000.-. (Multiple Entry Visas not available).
Notes: Passport with 6 month validity, 3 ID-photos (collar, white back ground, 3.5×4.5cm), 1 copy ID-page and has 2-3 blank visa pages. For customer that join us at Thai-Laos Friendship bridge the fee is THB 2,000.-. In case your Thai partner join you, we collect THB 2,000.-/person. We operate on a first come first serve basis. As of 31st May 2017 Chinese Passport holders can NOT apply for Tourist Visa at Royal Thai Embassy Vientiane anymore.
How to use a Thai Tourist Visa correctly: Single Entry Tourist Visa allow a 60 day stay, extendable for 30 days at Thai Immigration, THB 1,900.-, so total 90 days. A Multiple Entry Tourist Visa allow unlimited entries within the 6 month validity period. Each entry is good for 60 days and each entry is extendable by 30 days. After a 90 day period is up you can join a Visa Run to activate another 60 day. If you enter before the ENTER BEFORE date you get another 60 days do another 30 day extension , so you can stay up to 270 days, same as the triple entry before.