DAILY BORDER RUN BANGKOK to BAN LAEM/CAMBODIA
Our customers will stamp OUT/IN in person. Update 28th April 2017, valid for Ban Laem Check Point. Contact us if your overstay is more than 20 days, if you have to transfer passport or cancel a valid Non Immigrant Visa. FYI: each entry stamp via visa exempt (bilateral excluded) or tourist visa is extendable at Thai Immigration, 30 days for THB 1,900.-
- Visa exempt limit TWO time per year, countries under visa exempt get 30 days.
- Join if you activate a new entry of a valid multiple entry Thai Tourist Visa (60 days) or Non Immigrant Visa (90 days).
- Bilateral agreement: Laos, Vietnam or Russia get unlimited 30 days.
Our TAT License 11-06684. We meet 04:45am with a departure 05:00am. Meet parking lot of Tesco Lotus ON NUT, next to BTS Station ON NUT, beside the KFC. Passport and 1 picture. Return to Bangkok 15:00 to 15:30.
ASEAN THB 1,150.- (Laotian THB 900.-, Vietnamese THB 1,800.-), Westerner/Russian/Japanese THB 2,400.-, include trip, Cambodian visa and service fees. Water en route.
African, Middle East, Turkey, South Asia, South Korean and any country ending with “stan” please check with us, 081-8154803 (English) or 094-8604948 (Thai). Thank you
Visa Application – Bangkok to Vientiane/Lao PDR.
Our confirmed trips to the Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane/Laos to apply Single Entry Thai Tourist (SETV) OR Single Entry Non Immigrant Visa (requirements on the Visa Rule Page) for May: Mon 1st, Wed 3rd, Sun 7th, Sun 14th, Wed 17th, Sun 21st, Wed 24th, Sun 28th and Wed 31st.
June: Sun 4th, Wed 7th, Sun 11th, Wed 14th, Sun 18th, Wed 21st, Sun 25th and Wed 28th.
July: Sun 2nd, Wed 5th, Tue 11th, Wed 12th, Sun 16th, Wed 19th, Sun 23rd, Wed 26th and Sun 30th.
DAY 1: Meeting is 19:30 (evening) corner of parking lot Tesco ON NUT, next to the BTS Station ON NUT and Sukhumvit Soi 50, beneath the big Tesco Advertisement board. We collect cash only during registration process, 20:00 (evening) is the departure for Vientiane/Laos, the Exit/Entry point is Nong Khai.
DAY 2: 06:00 (morning) Thai/Laotian Border and from 08:30 at Royal Thai Embassy, we assist with formalities, everyone has to apply in person. Upon completion we check into the selected Hotel and breakfast will be provided. Dinner from 17:30-19:00 (evening), buffet style.
DAY 3: 07:30-09:00 (morning) breakfast and 12:00 (noon) check out, everyone has pick up passport in person now. On the way back dinner. We expect to arrive Bangkok after 23:00.
- VIP Van – 9+1 seat, THB3,250.-, include transfers, Single Room in City Centre, near Mekong River, Anu or Lao Hotel, 4 meals. As of May 1st we stop going to the Nakhonesack III Hotel due to issues with cleanliness of the rooms. You are now booked into Hotels in the City center.
- Laos Arrival Visa: THB 1,550.-(Canadians THB 1,800.-). Exempted: Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Russia, S’pore, Switzerland and Thai.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Tourist Visa, THB 1,000.-, only for following countries free until 31 August 2017: Andorra, Bhutan, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Ethiopia, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Non Immigration Visa THB 2,000.-. (Multiple Entry Visas not available).
Notes: Passport with 6 month validity, 3 ID-photos (collar, white back ground, 3.5×4.5cm), 1 copy ID-page and has 2-3 blank visa pages. In case your Thai partner join you, we collect THB 2,000.-/person. We operate on a first come first serve basis. As of 23rd August 2016 Chinese Passport holders can apply for Tourist Visa at Royal Thai Embassy Vientiane, need proof of residence and ticket out of country.
How to use a Thai Tourist Visa correctly: Single Entry Tourist Visa allow a 60 day stay, extendable for 30 days at Thai Immigration, THB 1,900.-, so total 90 days. A Multiple Entry Tourist Visa allow unlimited entries within the 6 month validity period. Each entry is good for 60 days and each entry is extendable by 30 days. After a 90 day period is up you can join a Visa Run to activate another 60 day. If you enter before the ENTER BEFORE date you get another 60 days do another 30 day extension , so you can stay up to 270 days, same as the triple entry before.