Update 21st August 2014, valid for Ban Laem Checkpoint. We travel to Cambodia every day and to Laos on the advertised days. New Police Order 327/2557 will come into effect after 29th August 2014, changes and explanation will be updated in the next few days. Thank you for your support.
Daily Visa Renewal- Bangkok to Ban Laem, Cambodia.
Our TAT License 11-06684. PERSONS WHO ENTER THAILAND USING VISA EXEMPT /VISA WAIVER CAN ENTER VIA AIRPORT TO RECEIVE A 30 DAY STAMP, THAN ONE 30 DAY STAMP (Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Laos, Macau, Mongolia, Russia, USA, United Kingdom and Vietnam), OR ONE 15 DAY STAMP(Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Brunei, Belgium, Czech, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Slovak, Slovenia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and UAE) FROM LAND BORDER. AFTER THAT THEY HAVE TO APPLY FOR THAI VISA AT THAI EMBASSY. People with valid Multiple Entry Thai Visa are not affected, it is OK to activate your second entry of a Tourist Visa. The Border is open 365 days per year from 06am to 10pm. Condition to leave Thailand for Work Permit Holder are enforced.
- Every Morning: meeting and departure is 06:30 (morning) in the parking lot of Tesco/Lotus, next to BTS Station ON NUT, just besides the KFC. Bookings are not required, just come on time.
- We go to Ban Laem, a quiet border crossing to Cambodia, 320 km from Bangkok. One way is 4 hours, one stop 15 minutes.
- At the Border: all visa formalities/fees are handled by us. You can have Lunch in the Casino on your own account, the time at the Border should not exceed 60 minutes. Double check the stamp from Thai Immigration before you board the van back to Bangkok.
- We return to Bangkok, BTS ON NUT at 16:45.
THB 2,000.- for Westerner/Japanese. THB 700.- for ASEAN (no Cambodian Visa required). Ban Laem checkpoint does NOT support Cambodian E-Visa. It is not possible to obtain Visa on Arrival to enter Thailand via Ban Laem checkpoint.
Joining Passengers, THB 500.-. Citizen from 16 countries (Africa, Middle East incl. Iran, Pakistan) are required to pay extra for Cambodia Visa on Arrival and to reenter Thailand.
Requirement: Passport, 1 ID-photo (any size), validity 4 month and one page for Cambodian Visa!
NB: Includes transportation, Visa processing fees, water en route.
Visa Application – Bangkok to Vientiane/Lao PDR.
To apply Thai Tourist Visa OR Non Immigrant Visa (requirements on the visa rule page) our confirmed trips for August: Sunday 24th, Wednesday 27th and Sunday 31st.
September: Wednesday 3rd, Sunday 7th, Wednesday 10th, Sunday 14th, Wednesday 17th, Sunday 21st, Wednesday 24th and Sunday 28th.
The Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane is very traveler friendly.
Temporary Passport Holders can apply for a 30 day Transit Visa only
Warning: DO NOT purchase, possess, consume any illegal drugs while in Thailand and Laos”, Royal Thai Embassy refuse Visa if you turn up drunk.
- DAY 1: Meeting is 19.30 (evening) corner of parking lot Tesco ON NUT, next to the BTS Station ON NUT, beneath the big Tesco Advertisement board. 20:00 (evening) is the departure for Vientiane/Laos, the Exit/Entry point of Thailand is Nong Khai, border operate from 06:00 to 22:00. Enforced by Thai Immigration Nong Khai, Non-Immigrant Visa Type “B” with Work Permit and you resign before expiration date or it expires, you can cancel the visa at Nong Khai Immigration. Your company must issue a letter confirming the last day of your employment. The cancellation will be done at Thai Immigration Nong Khai Head Office, which is about 2km from the border away. Transfer of stamps from old to new Passport (need confirmation letter from your Embassy) is also done there.
- DAY 2: 06:00 (morning) at Thai/Laotian Border and from 08:30 at Royal Thai Embassy, we assist with visa formalities, everyone has to apply in person. Upon completion we check into Nakhonesack Hotel III, +856-21-264234 with Swimming Pool and breakfast buffet will be provided. Dinner from 17:30 to 19:00, buffet style.
- DAY3: 08:00 to 10:00 (morning) breakfast buffet and 12:00 (noon) check out, we’ll pick up Passport and head straight to Thailand, on the way back Dinner. We expect to arrive Bangkok after 23:00. If you have to sleep over, nearby is the MADEE HOSTEL, Sukhumvit Soi 50, 02-7428066, www.madee.hostel.com.
VIP VAN - 9+1 seat, THB 3,000.- include transfers, Single Room, 3 buffet meals and 1 dinner, price adjusted for trips after 12th August 2014 as we have VIP lanes at Thai and Laos Immigration.
Filipino: Group Van- 14+1 seat, THB 1,900.- include transfers, Shared Room, 5 meals.
Laos Arrival Visa, for Visa and entry stamp pay THB 1,550.-(Canadians THB 1,800.-). Payment in USD is possible if we arrive early, in that case hand in the Laos Visa form by yourself, depending of Nationality you pay between USD30.-to42.-. Exempted: Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Russia, S’pore, Cambodia, Switzerland, Thailand and Vietnam.
Thai Visa Fees: THB 1,000.- Single Entry Tourist, THB 2,000. - Double Entry Tourist and Single Entry Non Immigration Visa. (Yearly Multiple Entry not available)
DUTY FREE ALLOWANCE: Per Person 200 Cigarettes and 1 Liter Alcoholic Beverage, heavy fines are imposed if caught and we can not help you pay the fine.
Note: Passport, 3 ID-photos (white back ground, 3.5×4.5cm), 1 copy passport ID-page, validity 6 month and has 2-3 blank visa pages reserved for VISA application!Citizens of Turkey need to get the Laos Visa at the Laos Embassy in Bangkok prior to travel. Joining Thai Nationals, we collect THB 2,000.-/person.
Double Entry Tourist Visa used correctly: Single Entry Tourist Visa allow a 60 day stay, extendable for 30 days at Thai Immigration, THB 1,900.-. A Double Entry Tourist Visa allow 2x 60 days, each entry extendable by 30 days. After first 90 days are up you join a Visa Run to activate the second 60 days, extend for 30 days, so you can stay up to 180 days. Tourist Visas from Laos are valid for 3 month from date of issue ( CROSSCHECK ENTER BEFORE date shown on the visa), means all entries must be used by this date latest. If February/Overstay is involved you may have to leave Thailand before the first 60+30 ending, otherwise you lose the 2nd Entry.