Coming soon, trip to Kanchanaburi.
Update 2nd August 2015, valid Ban Laem Checkpoint.
NEW! Two departures @ 05.30am & 06.45am.
Our TAT License 11-06684. Entering Thailand via Airport without Tourist Visa give a 30 day visa exempt stamp, to continue to stay you can join, twice, our trip to Cambodia to get a 30 or 15 day entry stamp (depending on Nationality, see Visa Rule Page). You can also get a extension for 30 days at Thai Immigration (proof of onward travel and THB1,900.-). This is positive, you can stay 3-4 month without going to a Thai Embassy. After that you have the option to apply for a Thai visa with our service at ROYAL THAI EMBASSY VIENTIANE/LAOS. People with valid Multiple Entry Thai Visa have no problem, it is OK to activate your second entry of a Tourist Visa. You can also join our trip if you just finished a Tourist Visa or Non Immigrant Visa. Condition to leave Thailand if you have extension of stay based on Non B or Non ED visa, please check with us!
- Every Morning: first trip meeting 05:15, departure is 05:30, second trip meeting 06.15, departure is 06:45 (morning) from parking lot of Tesco/Lotus, BTS Station ON NUT, just besides the KFC. Convenient if come with first BTS.
- We go to Ban Laem, a quiet border crossing to Cambodia, 290 km from Bangkok. One way is 4 hours, one stop 15 minutes.
- At the Border: all visa formalities are handled by us. You can have Lunch on your own account, the time at the Border should not exceed 60 minutes. Double check the stamp from Thai Immigration before you board the van back to Bangkok. Duty Free Limit apply.
- First trip return to Bangkok, BTS ON NUT 15:30, return second trip 17:00.
THB 2,300.- for Westerner/Japanese. THB 700.- for ASEAN include Filipino (no Cambodian Visa required). Ban Laem checkpoint does NOT support Cambodian E-Visa. It is not possible to obtain Visa on Arrival to enter Thailand via Ban Laem checkpoint.
Joining Passengers, THB 500.-. Citizen from 16 countries (Middle East incl. Iran, India, Pakistan) are required to pay extra for Cambodia Visa on Arrival and to reenter Thailand, we collect up to THB7,000.-.
Requirement: Passport, 1 ID-photo (any size), validity 4 month and free visa page for Cambodian Visa!
NB: Includes transportation, Visa processing fees, water en route.
Visa Application – Bangkok to Vientiane/Lao PDR.
If you plan to stay longer than 3 or 4 month we take you to the very traveler friendly Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane/Laos to apply Thai Tourist Visa OR Non Immigrant Visa (requirements on the Visa Rule Page). Our confirmed trips for August 2015: Sunday 2nd, Wednesday 5th, Sunday 9th, Wednesday 12th, Sunday 16th, Wednesday 19th, Sunday 23rd, Wednesday 26th and Sunday 30th.
September 2015: Wednesday 2nd, Sunday 6th, Wednesday 9th, Sunday 13th, Wednesday 16th, Sunday 20th, Wednesday 23rd, Sunday 27th and Wednesday 30th.
October 2015: Sunday 4th, Wednesday 7th, Sunday 11th, Wednesday 14th, Sunday 18th, Tuesday 20th, Sunday 25th and Wednesday 28th.
Warning: DO NOT purchase, possess, consume any illegal drugs while in Thailand and Laos”.
Applicant for any Teacher position need to get Thai Police Clearance from Royal Thai Police Headquarter in Rama 1 Road, opposite Central World, http://www.pcscenter.sb.police.go.th/eng/
DAY 1: Meeting is 19:30 (evening) corner of parking lot Tesco ON NUT, next to the BTS Station ON NUT, beneath the big Tesco Advertisement board. 20:00 (evening) is the departure for Vientiane/Laos, the Exit/Entry point is Nong Khai. Thai Immigration Nong Khai do not need cancellation letter.
DAY 2: 06:00 (morning) Thai/Laotian Border and from 08:30 at Royal Thai Embassy, we assist with formalities, everyone has to apply in person. Upon completion we check into Nakhonesack Hotel III, +856-21-264234 with Swimming Pool and breakfast will be provided. Dinner from 17:30-19:00 (evening), buffet style.
DAY 3: 08:00-10:00 (morning) breakfast and 12:00 (noon) check out, we’ll pick up Passport and head straight to Thailand, on the way back dinner. We expect to arrive Bangkok after 23:00.
- VIP VAN – 9+1 seat, THB 3,000.- include transfers, Single Room, 3 buffet meals and 1 dinner.
- Filipino: Group Van- 14+1 seat, THB 1,900.- include transfers, Shared Room, 3 buffet meals and 1 dinner.
- Laos Arrival Visa: THB 1,550.-(Canadians THB 1,800.-). Exempted: Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Russia, S’pore, Switzerland and Thai.
- Thai Visa Fees: Single Entry Tourist THB 1,000.-. Double Entry Tourist and Single Entry Non Immigration Visa THB 2,000.-. (Yearly Multiple Entry not available)
DUTY FREE ALLOWANCE: Per Person 200 Cigarettes and 1 Liter Alcoholic Beverage, heavy fines are imposed if caught with excess and we can not help you pay the fine.
Note: Passport, 3 ID-photos (collar, white back ground, 3.5×4.5cm), 1 copy ID-page, validity 6 month and has 2-3 blank visa pages. Joining Thai Nationals, we collect THB 2,000.-/person.
Double Entry Tourist Visa used correctly: Single Entry Tourist Visa allow a 60 day stay, extendable for 30 days at Thai Immigration, THB 1,900.-. A Double Entry Tourist Visa allow 2 x 60 days, each entry extendable by 30 days. After first 90 days are up you join a Visa Run to activate the second 60 days, extend for 30 days, so you can stay up to 180 days. Tourist Visas from Laos are valid for 3 month from date of issue ( CROSSCHECK ENTER BEFORE date shown on the visa), means all entries must be used by this date latest. If February/Overstay is involved you may have to leave Thailand before the first 60+30 ending, otherwise you lose the 2nd Entry.