11th May 2015, valid Ban Laem Checkpoint.
NEW! Two departures @ 05.30am & 06.45am.
Our TAT License 11-06684. Entering Thailand via Airport without Tourist Visa give a 30 day visa exempt stamp, to continue to stay you can join our trip to Cambodia to get, TWO times, a 30 or 15 day entry stamp (depending on Nationality, see Visa Rule Page), optional ONE extension for 30 days at Thai Immigration (proof of onward travel and THB1,900.-). This is positive, you can stay up to 4 month without going to a Thai Embassy. AFTER THAT YOU HAVE TO APPLY FOR A THAI VISA AT ROYAL THAI EMBASSY VIENTIANE/LAOS. People with valid Multiple Entry Thai Visa have no problem, it is OK to activate your second entry of a Tourist Visa. You can also join our trip if you just finished a Tourist Visa or Non Immigrant Visa. Condition to leave Thailand if you have extension of stay based on Non B or Non ED visa, please check with us!
- Every Morning: first trip meeting 05:15, departure is 05:30, second trip meeting 06.15, departure is 06:45 (morning) from parking lot of Tesco/Lotus, BTS Station ON NUT, just besides the KFC. Convenient if come with first BTS.
- We go to Ban Laem, a quiet border crossing to Cambodia, 290 km from Bangkok. One way is 4 hours, one stop 15 minutes.
- At the Border: all visa formalities are handled by us. You can have Lunch on your own account, the time at the Border should not exceed 60 minutes. Double check the stamp from Thai Immigration before you board the van back to Bangkok. Duty Free Limit apply.
- We return to Bangkok, BTS ON NUT 17:15.
THB 2,300.- for Westerner/Japanese. THB 700.- for ASEAN include Filipino (no Cambodian Visa required). Ban Laem checkpoint does NOT support Cambodian E-Visa. It is not possible to obtain Visa on Arrival to enter Thailand via Ban Laem checkpoint.
Joining Passengers, THB 500.-. Citizen from 16 countries (Africa, Middle East incl. Iran, India, Pakistan) are required to pay extra for Cambodia Visa on Arrival and to reenter Thailand, we collect up to THB7,000.-. Apologies, Syrian Nationals will not be permitted.
Requirement: Passport, 1 ID-photo (any size), validity 4 month and free visa page for Cambodian Visa!
NB: Includes transportation, Visa processing fees, water en route.
Visa Application – Bangkok to Vientiane/Lao PDR.
If you plan to stay longer than 3 or 4 month we take you to the very traveler friendly Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane/Laos to apply Thai Tourist Visa OR Non Immigrant Visa (requirements on the Visa Rule Page). Our confirmed trips for May 2015: Wednesday 13th, Sunday 17th, Wednesday 20th, Sunday 24th and Wednesday 27th. Due to holiday no trip on Sunday 31st.
June 2015: Monday 1st, Wednesday 3rd, Sunday 7th, Wednesday 10th, Sunday 14th, Wednesday 17th, Sunday 21st, Wednesday 24th and Sunday 28th.
Warning: DO NOT purchase, possess, consume any illegal drugs while in Thailand and Laos”.
DAY 1: Meeting is 19.30 (evening) corner of parking lot Tesco ON NUT, next to the BTS Station ON NUT, beneath the big Tesco Advertisement board. 20:00 (evening) is the departure for Vientiane/Laos, the Exit/Entry point is Nong Khai. Enforced by Thai Immigration Nong Khai: Extension of stay based on Non B or Non ED visa need to be cancelled before you leave. Your company/school must issue a letter confirming the last day of your employment/studies. The cancellation will be done at Thai Immigration Nong Khai Head Office, which is about 2km from the border away. Transfer of stamps from old to new Passport (need confirmation letter from your Embassy) is also done there.
DAY 2: 06:00 (morning) Thai/Laotian Border and from 08:30 at Royal Thai Embassy, we assist with formalities, everyone has to apply in person. Upon completion we check into Nakhonesack Hotel III, +856-21-264234 with Swimming Pool and breakfast will be provided. Dinner from 17:30-19:00 (evening), buffet style.
DAY 3: 08:00-10:00 (morning) breakfast and 12:00 (noon) check out, we’ll pick up Passport and head straight to Thailand, on the way back Dinner. We expect to arrive Bangkok after 23:00.
- VIP VAN – 9+1 seat, THB 3,000.- include transfers, Single Room, 3 buffet meals and 1 diner.
- Filipino: Group Van- 14+1 seat, THB 1,900.- include transfers, Shared Room, 3 buffet meals and 1 diner.
- Laos Arrival Visa: THB 1,550.-(Canadians THB 1,800.-). Exempted: Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Russia, S’pore, Switzerland and Thai.
- Thai Visa Fees: Single Entry Tourist THB 1,000.-. Double Entry Tourist and Single Entry Non Immigration Visa THB 2,000.-. (Yearly Multiple Entry not available)
DUTY FREE ALLOWANCE: Per Person 200 Cigarettes and 1 Liter Alcoholic Beverage, heavy fines are imposed if caught with excess and we can not help you pay the fine.
Note: Passport, 3 ID-photos (white back ground, 3.5×4.5cm), 1 copy ID-page, validity 6 month and has 2-3 blank visa pages.Joining Thai Nationals, we collect THB 2,000.-/person.
Double Entry Tourist Visa used correctly: Single Entry Tourist Visa allow a 60 day stay, extendable for 30 days at Thai Immigration, THB 1,900.-. A Double Entry Tourist Visa allow 2 x 60 days, each entry extendable by 30 days. After first 90 days are up you join a Visa Run to activate the second 60 days, extend for 30 days, so you can stay up to 180 days. Tourist Visas from Laos are valid for 3 month from date of issue ( CROSSCHECK ENTER BEFORE date shown on the visa), means all entries must be used by this date latest. If February/Overstay is involved you may have to leave Thailand before the first 60+30 ending, otherwise you lose the 2nd Entry.