Update 17th September2014, valid for Ban Laem Checkpoint. Police Order 327/2557 valid from 29th August 2014, changes and explanation http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/popup_anounce.html
Daily Visa Renewal- Bangkok to Ban Laem, Cambodia.
Our TAT License 11-06684. When you enter Thailand via Airport as a Traveler without Tourist Visa you will receive 30 day visa exempt stamp, this can now be extended for another 30 days at Thai Immigration, THB1,900.-. If you want to continue to stay you can join our trip to Cambodia to get another 30 or 15 day entry stamp(depending on Nationality), this can be extended again at Thai Immigration. This is positive news as you can stay up to 4 month without going to a Thai Embassy. AFTER THAT YOU HAVE TO APPLY FOR A THAI VISA AT ROYAL THAI EMBASSY VIENTIANE/LAOS. People with valid Multiple Entry Thai Visa are not affected, it is OK to activate your second entry of a Tourist Visa. You can also join our trip if you just finished a Tourist Visa or Non Immigrant Visa, Thai Immigration will grant ONE visa exempt stamp. The Border is open 365 days per year from 06:00 to 22:00. Condition to leave Thailand for Work Permit Holder are enforced.
- Every Morning: meeting 06:15 and departure is 06:30 (morning) in the parking lot of Tesco/Lotus, next to BTS Station ON NUT, just besides the KFC. Bookings are not required, just come on time.
- We go to Ban Laem, a quiet border crossing to Cambodia, 320 km from Bangkok. One way is 4 hours, one stop 15 minutes.
- At the Border: all visa formalities/fees are handled by us. You can have Lunch in the Casino on your own account, the time at the Border should not exceed 60 minutes. Double check the stamp from Thai Immigration before you board the van back to Bangkok.
- We return to Bangkok, BTS ON NUT at 16:45.
THB 2,000.- for Westerner/Japanese. THB 750.- for ASEAN (no Cambodian Visa required). Ban Laem checkpoint does NOT support Cambodian E-Visa. It is not possible to obtain Visa on Arrival to enter Thailand via Ban Laem checkpoint.
Joining Passengers, THB 500.-. Citizen from 16 countries (Africa, Middle East incl. Iran, India, Pakistan) are required to pay extra for Cambodia Visa on Arrival and to reenter Thailand.
Requirement: Passport, 1 ID-photo (any size), validity 4 month and free page for Cambodian Visa!
NB: Includes transportation, Visa processing fees, water en route.
Visa Application – Bangkok to Vientiane/Lao PDR.
If you plan to stay longer than 3 or 4 month we take you to the Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane/Laos to apply Thai Tourist Visa OR Non Immigrant Visa (requirements on the visa rule page). Our confirmed trips for September: Wednesday 17th, Sunday 21st, Wednesday 24th and Sunday 28th.
October:Wednesday 1st, Sunday 5th, Sunday 12th, Wednesday 15th, Sunday 19th, Sunday 26th and Wednesday 29th. Due to holiday no trip on 8th and 22nd.
November: Sunday 2nd, Wednesday 5th, Sunday 9th, Wednesday 12th, Sunday 16th, Wednesday 19th, Sunday 23rd, Wednesday 26th. Due to holiday no trip on 30th.
December: Tuesday 2nd, Sunday 7th, Wednesday 10th, Sunday 14th, Wednesday 17th, Sunday 21st, Wednesday 24th and Sunday 28th. Due to holiday no trip on 3rd and 31st.
THE ROYAL THAI EMBASSY VIENTIANE/LAOS is very traveler friendly.
Temporary Passport Holders can apply for a 30 day Transit Visa only.
Warning: DO NOT purchase, possess, consume any illegal drugs while in Thailand and Laos”, Royal Thai Embassy refuse Visa if you turn up drunk.
- DAY 1: Meeting is 19.30 (evening) corner of parking lot Tesco ON NUT, next to the BTS Station ON NUT, beneath the big Tesco Advertisement board. 20:00 (evening) is the departure for Vientiane/Laos, the Exit/Entry point of Thailand is Nong Khai, border operate from 06:00 to 22:00. Enforced by Thai Immigration Nong Khai, Non-Immigrant Visa Type “B” with Work Permit and you resign before expiration date or it expires, you can cancel the visa at Nong Khai Immigration. Your company must issue a letter confirming the last day of your employment. The cancellation will be done at Thai Immigration Nong Khai Head Office, which is about 2km from the border away. Transfer of stamps from old to new Passport (need confirmation letter from your Embassy) is also done there.
- DAY 2: 06:00 (morning) at Thai/Laotian Border and from 08:30 at Royal Thai Embassy, we assist with visa formalities, everyone has to apply in person. Upon completion we check into Nakhonesack Hotel III, +856-21-264234 with Swimming Pool and breakfast will be provided. Dinner from 17:30 to 19:00, buffet style.
- DAY3: 08:00 to 10:00 (morning) breakfast and 12:00 (noon) check out, we’ll pick up Passport and head straight to Thailand, on the way back Dinner. We expect to arrive Bangkok after 23:00. If you have to sleep over, nearby is MADEE HOSTEL, Sukhumvit Soi 50, 02-7428066, www.madee.hostel.com.
VIP VAN - 9+1 seat, THB 3,000.- include transfers, Single Room, 3 buffet meals and 1 dinner.
Filipino: Group Van- 14+1 seat, THB 1,900.- include transfers, Shared Room, 5 meals.
Laos Arrival Visa, THB 1,500.-(Canadians THB 1,800.-). Exempted: Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Russia, S’pore, Cambodia, Switzerland, Thailand and Vietnam.
Thai Visa Fees: THB 1,000.- Single Entry Tourist, THB 2,000.- Double Entry Tourist and Single Entry Non Immigration Visa. (Yearly Multiple Entry not available)
DUTY FREE ALLOWANCE: Per Person 200 Cigarettes and 1 Liter Alcoholic Beverage, heavy fines are imposed if caught and we can not help you pay the fine.
Note: Passport, 3 ID-photos (white back ground, 3.5×4.5cm), 1 copy ID-page, validity 6 month and has 2-3 blank visa pages reserved for VISA application!Citizens of Turkey need to get the Laos Visa at the Laos Embassy in Bangkok prior to travel. Joining Thai Nationals, we collect THB 2,000.-/person.
Double Entry Tourist Visa used correctly: Single Entry Tourist Visa allow a 60 day stay, extendable for 30 days at Thai Immigration, THB 1,900.-. A Double Entry Tourist Visa allow 2x 60 days, each entry extendable by 30 days. After first 90 days are up you join a Visa Run to activate the second 60 days, extend for 30 days, so you can stay up to 180 days. Tourist Visas from Laos are valid for 3 month from date of issue ( CROSSCHECK ENTER BEFORE date shown on the visa), means all entries must be used by this date latest. If February/Overstay is involved you may have to leave Thailand before the first 60+30 ending, otherwise you lose the 2nd Entry.