DAILY BORDER RUN BANGKOK to BAN LAEM/CAMBODIA
Our customers will stamp OUT/IN in person. Update 12th December 2017, valid for Ban Laem Check Point. Contact us if your overstay is more than 20 days, if you have to transfer passport or cancel a valid Non Immigrant Visa. FYI: each entry stamp via visa exempt (bilateral excluded) or tourist visa is extendable at Thai Immigration, 30 days for THB 1,900.-
- Visa exempt via land border is limited to TWO stamp per calendar year, regardless of Port of Entry, but countries under visa exempt get, since 31.12.2016, 30 days again.
- Join if you activate a new entry of a valid multiple entry Thai Tourist Visa (60 days) or Non Immigrant Visa (90 days). No addl requirement to show.
- Bilateral agreement: Laos, Mongolia, Vietnam and Russia get 30 days.
- Brazil, Peru, Argentina and Chile can get ONE 90 day visa exempt stamp as first timer.
Our TAT License 11-06684. We meet 04:30am with a departure 05:00am. Meet parking lot of Tesco Lotus ON NUT, next to BTS Station ON NUT, beside the KFC. Passport and 1 picture. Return to Bangkok 15:30.
ASEAN THB 1,150.- (Laotian THB 900.-, Vietnamese THB 1,800.-), Westerner/Russian/Japanese THB 2,400.-, include trip, Cambodian visa and service fees. Water en route.
African, Middle East, Turkey, South Asia and any country ending with “stan” please check with us, 092-5733460 (English & LINE-ID) or 094-8604948 (Thai). South Korean can not get entry stamp, need FLY OUT/IN or get Tourist Visa. Thank you
Visa Application – Bangkok to Vientiane/Lao PDR.
Our confirmed trips to the Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane/Laos to apply Single Entry Thai Tourist (SETV) OR Single Entry Non Immigrant Visa (requirements on the Visa Rule Page) for December: Wed 13th, Sun 17th, Wed 20th, Sun 24th and Wed 27th.
January 2018: Wed 3rd, Sun 7th, Wed 10th, Sun 14th, Wed 17th, Sun 21st, Wed 24th, Sun 28th and Wed 31st.
February 2018: Sun 4th, Wed 7th, Sun 11th, Wed 14th, Sun 18th, Wed 21st, Sun 25th and Mon 26th.
March: Sun 4th, Mon 5th, Sun 11th, Wed 14th, Sun 18th, Wed 21st, Sun 25th and Wed 28th.
APRIL: coming soon. Thank you
since 1st November 2017 Thai Immigration Nong Khai require you to have the cancellation letter for Non B, Non ED ready or even better if you have cancelled it beforehand.
DAY 1: Meeting is 19:30 (evening) corner of parking lot Tesco ON NUT, next to the BTS Station ON NUT and Sukhumvit Soi 50, beneath the big Tesco Advertisement board. We collect cash during registration process, 20:00 (evening) is the departure for Vientiane/Laos, the Exit/Entry point is Nong Khai. Please NO alcohol on the van.
DAY 2: 06:00 (morning) Thai/Laotian Border and from 08:30 at Royal Thai Embassy, we assist with formalities, everyone has to apply in person. Upon completion we check into the selected Hotel and breakfast will be provided. Dinner from 17:30-19:00 (evening), buffet style.
DAY 3: 07:30-09:00 (morning) breakfast and 12:00 (noon) check out, everyone has pick up passport in person now. On the way back dinner. We expect to arrive Bangkok after 23:00.
- VIP Van – 9+1 seat, THB3,250.-, include transfers, Single Room in either Nakhonesack III or Hotel in City Centre, near Mekong River, we provide 4 meals. The Nakhonesack III has improved, WiFi too, this Hotel has Swimming pool which we can use.
- Laos Arrival Visa: THB 1,550.-(Canadians THB 1,800.-). Exempted: Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Russia, S’pore, Switzerland and Thai.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Tourist Visa, THB 1,000.-.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Non Immigration Visa THB 2,000.-. (Multiple Entry Visas not available).
Notes: Passport with 6 month validity, 3 ID-photos (collar, white back ground, 3.5×4.5cm), 1 copy ID-page and has 2-3 visa pages. We often have problems with US passport as the last three pages are marked Amendment/Endorsement, FYI at Thai/Laos border and at Royal Thai Embassy these pages can NOT be used. For customer that join us at Thai-Laos Friendship bridge the fee is THB 2,000.-. In case your Thai partner join you, we collect THB 2,000.-/person. As of 31st May 2017 Chinese Passport holders can NOT apply for Tourist Visa at Royal Thai Embassy Vientiane anymore.
How to use a Thai Tourist Visa correctly: Single Entry Tourist Visa allow a 60 day stay, extendable for 30 days at Thai Immigration, THB 1,900.-, so total 90 days. A Multiple Entry Tourist Visa allow unlimited entries within the 6 month validity period. Each entry is good for 60 days and each entry is extendable by 30 days. After a 90 day period is up you can join a Visa Run to activate another 60 day. If you enter before the ENTER BEFORE date you get another 60 days do another 30 day extension , so you can stay up to 270 days, same as the triple entry before.