Update 18.6.2019. 1. BORDER RUN DAILY, no booking required, just be on time. 2. Royal Thai Embassy Vientiane/Lao require online appointment, please book 3-4 weeks prior to your travel under https://www.thaivisavientiane.com . 3. Walk In Service to Royal Thai Consulate Savannakhet/Lao, details please see below. 4. Customer from Pattaya, please contact 090-9600529. Thank you
DAILY BORDER RUN: Our TAT License 11-06684. To Kanchanaburi/Myanmar border we meet DAILY 04:30am with latest departure at 05:00am, meet parking lot of Tesco Lotus ON NUT, next to BTS Station ON NUT, beside KFC. To Ban Laem/Cambodia we will go Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, meet same time and place. Each way we stop to refresh. Return to Bangkok, from Kanchanaburi 14:00 and from Ban Laem 15:30. Duty Free limit are strictly enforced (1L Alcohol and 200 Cigarettes=1 ream). Rules remain the same: passport validity MUST be 6 month, if you have to transfer passport or cancel a valid Non Immigrant Visa please contact us before the trip.
- Join to get visa exempt via land border, limited to TWO stamp, 30 days each, per calendar year (1.1-31.12) regardless of Port of Entry and if you activate a new entry of a valid multiple entry Thai Tourist Visa (60 days) or valid multiple entry Thai Non Immigrant Visa (90 days).
- Cambodia border OK to stamp Brazil, South African, Russian & for transfer passport, Myanmar border NOT OK.
- Peru, Argentina, Chile and South Korea can NOT get 90 day visa exempt stamp at these two land border crossings. Need fly OUT/IN or apply Thai Visa.
Cost: Kanchanaburi/Myanmar: Filipino & Laotian THB 1,250.-(food included), for Westerner & Japanese THB 2,000.-(food included). Remark: can not transfer stamp from old to new passport.
Cost: Ban Laem/Cambodia: Filipino & Laotian THB 1,200.-, Westerner, Russian & Japanese THB 2,400.-. Remark: can transfer stamp from old to new passport, please also take the Letter from your Embassy with you.
South African, Israel, Middle East, Turkey, South Asia and any country ending with “stan” please check with us, 092-5766640 (English) & 063-3602051 (Thai). Thank you.
Visa Application- Bangkok to Savannakhet/Lao PDR.
Walk In accepted, but avoid being on overstay. June: Wed 19th, Sun 23rd, Wed 26th and Sun 30th. July: Wed 3rd, Sun 7th, Wed 10th, Wed 17th, Sun 21st, Wed 24th, Mon 29th and Wed 31st. August: Sun 4th, Wed 7th, Mon 12th, Wed 14th, Sun 18th, Wed 21st, Sun 25th and Wed 28th. September: coming soon.
- Meet 19:00 at same place, corner of parking lot Tesco ON NUT, next to the BTS Station ON NUT and Sukhumvit Soi 50, beneath the big Tesco Advertisement board. 20:00 is the latest departure for Savannakhet/Laos, the Exit/Entry point is Mukdahan. NO alcohol on the van. We can pick up in Rangsit area, Saraburi and Khorat. Other timeline same as Vientiane.
- Suitable for apply Non B, Non ED, Non O Single Entry(but no retirement), Non O yearly multiple entry if married to Thai.
- Tourist Visa: show own Thai Book Bank with balance THB 20,000.- up OR print out from your Bank account from home country value USD 700.-up OR confirmed onward air ticket within 60 days upon entry.
- Remark: if you already have a warning stamp from Penang/Malaysia or Vientiane/Laos than Savannakhet/Laos can not issue you another Tourist Visa, however a Non Immigrant can be applied.
- Cost of Trip THB 3,500.- single room, decent Hotel , as Savannakhet is small going around is easy. We provide 2 meals, depending on schedule. Transfer on Laos side is by local Tuk Tuk and they are not easy to control. Transport to and from Bangkok by VIP Van and Transfers included.
- Laos Arrival Visa is THB 1,500.-. Tourist Visa Single Entry is THB 1,000.-, Non Immigrant Visa Single Entry is THB 2,000.-. Non Immigrant Visa Multiple Entry(Marriage only) is THB 5,000.-.
- Remark: we try to help with visa application but we can not guarantee that the desired visa will be issued, the final say has the Consulate.
Visa Application – Bangkok to Vientiane/Lao PDR.
Book your appointment online well in advance, sign up on https://www.thaivisavientiane.com . Book early as Embassy limit the slots to 200 per day, make sure you take the appointment slip with you. Our confirmed trips for JUNE: depart BKK Wed 19th, book Embassy Thu 20th. depart BKK Sun 23rd, book Embassy Mon 24th. depart BKK Wed 26th, book Embassy Thu 27th. depart BKK Sun 30th, book Embassy Mon 1st July. JULY: depart BKK Wed 3rd, book Embassy Thu 4th July. depart BKK Sun 7th, book Embassy Mon 8th July. depart BKK Wed 10th, book Embassy Thu 11th July.
DAY 1: Meeting is 19:30 (evening) corner of parking lot Tesco ON NUT, next to the BTS Station ON NUT and Sukhumvit Soi 50, beneath the big Tesco Advertisement board. We collect cash for service and Laos visa during registration process (for Thai visa you will pay directly at Thai Embassy when you pick up passport), 20:00 (evening) is the latest departure for Vientiane/Laos, the Exit/Entry point is Nong Khai. We can pick up in Rangsit area, Saraburi and Khorat.
DAY 2: 06:00 (morning) Thai/Laotian Border and from 08:30 at Royal Thai Embassy, we assist with formalities, everyone has to apply in person. Upon completion we check into ANOU Paradise Hotel in City Center and breakfast will be provided. Dinner from 17:30-19:00 (evening). All expenses in Vientiane can be paid in THB, just prepare small bills as Laotian can hardly change big bills.
DAY 3: 07:30-09:00 (morning) breakfast and 12:00 (noon) check out, everyone has pick up passport in person now (please make sure that you still have the amount handy in Thai Baht for the Thai Visa). On the way back dinner. We expect to arrive Bangkok after 23:30.
- VIP Van – 9+1 seat, THB 3,250.-, include transfers, Single Room, we provide 4 meals.
- Laos Arrival Visa: THB 1,550.-(Canadians THB 1,800.-). Exempted: Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Russia, S’pore, Switzerland and Thai.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Tourist Visa, THB 1,000.-.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Non Immigration Visa THB 2,000.-. (Multiple Entry Visas not available).
Notes: Passport with 6 month validity, 3 ID-photos (collar, white back ground, 3.5×4.5cm), 1 copy ID-page and has 2-3 visa pages. We often have problems with US passport as the last three pages are marked Amendment/Endorsement, FYI at Thai/Laos border and at Royal Thai Embassy these pages can NOT be used. For customer that join us at Thai-Laos Friendship bridge the fee is THB 2,000.-. In case your Thai partner join you, we collect THB 2,000.-.
How to use a Thai Tourist Visa correctly: Single Entry Tourist Visa allow a 60 day stay, extendable for 30 days at Thai Immigration, THB 1,900.-, so total 90 days. A Multiple Entry Tourist Visa allow unlimited entries within the 6 month validity period. Each entry is good for 60 days and each entry is extendable by 30 days. After a 90 day period is up you can join a Border Run to activate another 60 day. If you enter before the ENTER BEFORE date you get another 60 days do another 30 day extension , so you can stay up to 270 days, same as the triple entry before.
Most up to date info on: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Thailand?fbclid=IwAR1CFlHAin1qX7AfoWQlG0HRsAOXKQhPNlyWwIHMEkQf6tUJ2VoXthbtSgQ