IMMIGRATION at KANCHANABURI/MYANMAR resume operation, trip confirmed as per below listed schedule. Thank you
DAILY BORDER RUN Bangkok to Ban Laem/Cambodia and FOUR times per week ( Wed, Thu, Sat and Sun) to Kanchanaburi/Myanmar, Booking required for Kanchanaburi trip. Update 18.4.2018.
For Kanchanaburi we will use VIP Van, which was not possible for the Ban Laem trip. Border Kanchanaburi has, specially for Western passport holder, many advantages (better price, no waste a page for visa sticker and it is closer to Bangkok). Please book the trip and meet us 04:00am sharp. Rules are the same: passport validity should be 6 month, contact us if your overstay is more than 20 days, if you have to transfer passport or cancel a valid Non Immigrant Visa. FYI: each entry stamp via visa exempt (bilateral excluded) or tourist visa is extendable at Thai Immigration, 30 days for THB 1,900.-
- Visa exempt via land border is limited to TWO stamp per calendar year (1.1-31.12) regardless of Port of Entry, but countries under visa exempt get 30 days. Means from 1st January onward people got Number 1 again.
- Join if you activate a new entry of a valid multiple entry Thai Tourist Visa (60 days) or Non Immigrant Visa (90 days). No addl requirement to show.
- Bilateral agreement: Laos, Mongolia, Vietnam and Russia get 30 days.
- Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Chile and South Korea can NOT get 90 day visa exempt stamp at these two land border crossings. Need fly OUT/IN or apply Tourist Visa.
Our TAT License 11-06684. For both trips we start meet 04:00am with a latest departure @05:00am, however for the Kanchanaburi trip we expect booked customer at 04:00am sharp and we leave timely 04:10am. Meet parking lot of Tesco Lotus ON NUT, next to BTS Station ON NUT, beside the KFC. Passport and 1 picture. Each way we stop to refresh. Return to Bangkok, from Kanchanaburi 13:30 and from Ban Laem 15:30. Duty Free limit are strictly enforced (1L Alcohol and 200 Cigarettes=1 ream).
- Kanchanaburi/Myanmar: Filipino & Laotian THB 1,350.-(food included).
- Kanchanaburi/Myanmar: Westerner & Japanese THB 2,000.-(food included), Russian, S’pore & Malaysia please check with us.
- Ban Laem/Cambodia: Filipino & Laotian THB 1,200.-, Vietnamese THB 1,800.-.
- Ban Laem/Cambodia: Westerner/Russian/Japanese remain THB 2,400.-.
African, Israel, Middle East, Turkey, South Asia and any country ending with “stan” please check with us, 092-5766640 (English & LINE). Thank you
Visa Application – Bangkok to Vientiane/Lao PDR.
Our confirmed trips to the Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane/Laos to apply Single Entry Thai Tourist (SETV) OR Single Entry Non Immigrant Visa (requirements on the Visa Rule Page) for April: Wed 18th, Sun 22nd and Wed 25th. No trip on Sun 29th as holiday on 1st May.
May: Tue 1st, Wed 2nd, Sun 6th, Wed 9th, Mon 14th, Wed 16th, Sun 20th, Wed 23rd (no trip on Sun 27th as Tue 29th holiday in Laos), Tue 29th and Wed 30th.
June: Sun 3rd, Wed 6th, Sun 10th, Wed 13th, Sun 17th, Wed 20th, Sun 24th and Wed 27th.
July/August/September: coming soon.
DAY 1: Meeting is 19:30 (evening) corner of parking lot Tesco ON NUT, next to the BTS Station ON NUT and Sukhumvit Soi 50, beneath the big Tesco Advertisement board. We collect cash during registration process, 20:00 (evening) is the departure for Vientiane/Laos, the Exit/Entry point is Nong Khai. NO alcohol on the van. We can pick up in Rangsit area, Saraburi and Khorat.
DAY 2: 06:00 (morning) Thai/Laotian Border and from 08:30 at Royal Thai Embassy, we assist with formalities, everyone has to apply in person. Upon completion we check into Nakhonesack 3 Hotel (with swimming pool) and breakfast will be provided. Dinner from 17:30-19:00 (evening). All expenses in Vientiane can be paid in THB, just prepare small bills as Laotian can hardly change big bills.
DAY 3: 07:30-09:00 (morning) breakfast and 12:00 (noon) check out, everyone has pick up passport in person now. On the way back dinner. We expect to arrive Bangkok after 23:00.
- VIP Van – 9+1 seat, THB 3,250.-, include transfers, Single Room, we provide 4 meals.
- Laos Arrival Visa: THB 1,550.-(Canadians THB 1,800.-). Exempted: Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Russia, S’pore, Switzerland and Thai.
- SPECIAL announcement from Laos Government: Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland will not pay for Laos visa on arrival for the period from 1.1-31.12.2018.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Tourist Visa, THB 1,000.-.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Non Immigration Visa THB 2,000.-. (Multiple Entry Visas not available).
Notes: Passport with 6 month validity, 3 ID-photos (collar, white back ground, 3.5×4.5cm), 1 copy ID-page and has 2-3 visa pages. We often have problems with US passport as the last three pages are marked Amendment/Endorsement, FYI at Thai/Laos border and at Royal Thai Embassy these pages can NOT be used. For customer that join us at Thai-Laos Friendship bridge the fee is THB 2,000.-. In case your Thai partner join you, we collect THB 2,000.-.
How to use a Thai Tourist Visa correctly: Single Entry Tourist Visa allow a 60 day stay, extendable for 30 days at Thai Immigration, THB 1,900.-, so total 90 days. A Multiple Entry Tourist Visa allow unlimited entries within the 6 month validity period. Each entry is good for 60 days and each entry is extendable by 30 days. After a 90 day period is up you can join a Visa Run to activate another 60 day. If you enter before the ENTER BEFORE date you get another 60 days do another 30 day extension , so you can stay up to 270 days, same as the triple entry before.