Thailand Cabinet has approved various packages to stimulate tourism. 1.: Relevant to visa run is that for a limited period (yet to be confirmed) the Single Entry Tourist Visa will become Double entry to be used within a six month period, cost remain THB 1,000.-. 2.: Visa on arrival for 21 countries free from 15.11-15.1.2019. 3.: The unlimited entry is for expats residing in neighbouring countries (yet to be confirmed). Update 16.11.2018. BTW we still have our border runs every day.
We meet 04:45am with a departure at 05:00am. For daily trip to Kanchanaburi/Myanmar border we will use VIP Van in most cases. Border Kanchanaburi has many advantages (better price, no waste a page for visa sticker and it is closer to Bangkok). Still ongoing are our Ban Laem/Cambodia trips too, but run only on Saturday and Sunday . Rules remain the same: passport validity should be 6 month, contact us if your overstay is more than 20 days, if you have to transfer passport or cancel a valid Non Immigrant Visa. FYI: each entry stamp via visa exempt (bilateral excluded) or tourist visa is extendable at Thai Immigration, 30 days for THB 1,900.-
- Visa exempt via land border is limited to TWO stamp per calendar year (1.1-31.12) regardless of Port of Entry, but countries under visa exempt get 30 days.
- Join if you activate a new entry of a valid multiple entry Thai Tourist Visa (60 days) or Non Immigrant Visa (90 days). No addl requirement to show.
- Cambodia border OK to stamp South African & Russian.
- Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Chile and South Korea can NOT get 90 day visa exempt stamp at these two land border crossings. Need fly OUT/IN or apply Tourist Visa.
- Myanmar border NOT stamp Indonesian, South African & Russian.
Our TAT License 11-06684. For both trips meeting time is 04:45am with a latest departure @05:00am, meet parking lot of Tesco Lotus ON NUT, next to BTS Station ON NUT, beside the KFC. Passport and 1 picture. Each way we stop to refresh. Return to Bangkok, from Kanchanaburi 14:00 and from Ban Laem 15:30. Duty Free limit are strictly enforced (1L Alcohol and 200 Cigarettes=1 ream).
- Kanchanaburi/Myanmar: Filipino & Laotian THB 1,300.-(food included).
- Kanchanaburi/Myanmar: Westerner & Japanese THB 2,000.-(food included), Russian, S’pore & Malaysia please check with us.
- Ban Laem/Cambodia: Filipino & Laotian THB 1,200.-, Vietnamese THB 1,800.-.
- Ban Laem/Cambodia: Westerner/Russian/Japanese remain THB 2,400.-.
African, Israel, Middle East, Turkey, South Asia and any country ending with “stan” please check with us, 092-5766640 (English). Thank you.
Visa Application – Bangkok to Vientiane/Lao PDR.
Our confirmed trips to the Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane/Laos to apply Single Entry Thai Tourist (SETV) OR Single Entry Non Immigrant Visa (requirements on the Visa Rule Page) for November: Wed 14th, Sun 18th, Wed 21st, Sun 25th and Wed 28th.
December: Wed 5th, Mon 10th, Wed 12th, Sun 16th, Wed 19th, Sun 23rd and Wed 26th.
ADDL Service: pick up Pattaya, please contact 090-9600529.
ADDL Service: pick up Udon Thani Airport if arrive on day for Visa Run with the 06:00am flight from Don Muang with either Nok Air, Thai Air Asia or Thai Lion Air, please contact 092-5766640.
ADDL Service: if stay in Phuket fly to Udon Thani and we do the pick up and book Hotel at Nong Khai for one night, next morning we meet at Friendship Bridge, please contact 092-5766640. The return flight is problem as Air Asia moved the departure time to 16:50 which is to early to catch, please consider to fly back from BKK to Phuket.
DAY 1: Meeting is 19:30 (evening) corner of parking lot Tesco ON NUT, next to the BTS Station ON NUT and Sukhumvit Soi 50, beneath the big Tesco Advertisement board. We collect cash for service and Laos visa during registration process (for Thai visa you will pay directly at Thai Embassy when you pick up passport), 20:00 (evening) is the latest departure for Vientiane/Laos, the Exit/Entry point is Nong Khai. NO alcohol on the van. We can pick up in Rangsit area, Saraburi and Khorat.
DAY 2: 06:00 (morning) Thai/Laotian Border and from 08:30 at Royal Thai Embassy, we assist with formalities, everyone has to apply in person. Upon completion we check into ANOU Paradise Hotel in City Center and breakfast will be provided. Dinner from 17:30-19:00 (evening). All expenses in Vientiane can be paid in THB, just prepare small bills as Laotian can hardly change big bills.
DAY 3: 07:30-09:00 (morning) breakfast and 12:00 (noon) check out, everyone has pick up passport in person now (please make sure that you still have the amount handy in Thai Baht for the Thai Visa). On the way back dinner. We expect to arrive Bangkok after 23:30.
- VIP Van – 9+1 seat, THB 3,250.-, include transfers, Single Room, we provide 4 meals.
- Laos Arrival Visa: THB 1,550.-(Canadians THB 1,800.-). Exempted: Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Russia, S’pore, Switzerland and Thai.
- SPECIAL announcement from Laos Government: Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland will not pay for Laos visa on arrival for the period from 1.1-31.12.2018.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Tourist Visa, THB 1,000.-.
- Thai Visa: Single Entry Non Immigration Visa THB 2,000.-. (Multiple Entry Visas not available).
Notes: Passport with 6 month validity, 3 ID-photos (collar, white back ground, 3.5×4.5cm), 1 copy ID-page and has 2-3 visa pages. We often have problems with US passport as the last three pages are marked Amendment/Endorsement, FYI at Thai/Laos border and at Royal Thai Embassy these pages can NOT be used. For customer that join us at Thai-Laos Friendship bridge the fee is THB 2,000.-. In case your Thai partner join you, we collect THB 2,000.-.
How to use a Thai Tourist Visa correctly: Single Entry Tourist Visa allow a 60 day stay, extendable for 30 days at Thai Immigration, THB 1,900.-, so total 90 days. A Multiple Entry Tourist Visa allow unlimited entries within the 6 month validity period. Each entry is good for 60 days and each entry is extendable by 30 days. After a 90 day period is up you can join a Visa Run to activate another 60 day. If you enter before the ENTER BEFORE date you get another 60 days do another 30 day extension , so you can stay up to 270 days, same as the triple entry before.