BORDER RUN to Ban Laem/Cambodia is confirmed for Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, meet 04:30am at Tesco Lotus BTS Station ON NUT, parking lot , just besides the KFC. Departure latest 05:00am. Each way we stop to refresh. At border Ban Laem we take care, you just wait on the Cambodian side or do some Duty Free Shopping. You can buy snacks at stalls or 7-11 at Ban Laem. Return to Bangkok from Ban Laem 15:30. Duty Free limit are strictly enforced (1L Alcohol and 200 Cigarettes=1 ream).
- Join to get visa exempt via land border, limited to TWO stamp, 30 days each, per calendar year (1.1-31.12) regardless of Port of Entry.
- Join to activate a new entry of a valid multiple entry Thai Tourist Visa (60 days) or valid multiple entry Thai Non Immigrant Visa (90 days).
- Cambodia border OK to stamp Brazil, South African, Russian & for transfer passport.
- Peru, Argentina, Chile and South Korea CAN’T get 90 day visa exempt stamp at this land border crossings. Need fly OUT/IN or apply Thai Visa.
- Cambodia border NOT OK to get Visa on Arrival (China, India,etc).
Cost: Ban Laem/Cambodia: ASEAN THB 1,200.-, Westerner, Russian & Japanese THB 2,400.-.
Remark: Passport, one photo. Can transfer stamp from old to new passport, please also take the Letter from your Embassy with you.
Rules remain the same: passport validity MUST be 6 month, can transfer stamp. If you have a valid Non Immigrant Visa with an extension (B or ED) please have it voided at Immigration before you join the trip. No need to show money or onward travel ticket.
Update 18th August 2019.