DAILY BORDER RUN to Kanchanaburi/Myanmar border: we meet DAILY 04:30am with latest departure at 05:00am, meet parking lot of Tesco Lotus ON NUT, next to BTS Station ON NUT, beside KFC. Each way we stop to refresh, food is served at border after the run is completed. No duty free shopping possible as van driver will pass the shops. Return to Bangkok, from Kanchanaburi 14:00.
- Join to get visa exempt via land border, limited to TWO stamp, 30 days each, per calendar year (1.1-31.12) regardless of Port of Entry.
- Join if you activate a new entry of a valid multiple entry Thai Tourist Visa (60 days) or valid multiple entry Thai Non Immigrant Visa (90 days).
- Myanmar border NOT OK for Russian or South African. They also not accept to cancel Work Permit or extensions based on studies, however they OK to let you do the border bounce if you just had the 3 month Non Immigrant Visa B or ED. No problems if you have a Non O.
- Myanmar border NOT OK to get Visa on Arrival (China, India,etc).
- Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Chile and South Korea CAN’T get 90 day visa exempt stamp at this land border crossing. Need fly OUT/IN or apply Thai Visa.
Cost: Kanchanaburi/Myanmar: Filipino & Laotian THB 1,250.-, Singapore & Malaysian THB 1,600.-, Westerner & Japanese THB 2,000.-(food included).
Passport need 6 month validity, no picture required, no need to show money or onward travel ticket.
Update 18th August 2019, process is easy.