Visa Application- Bangkok to Savannakhet/Lao PDR.
Walk In still accepted. Trips in August: Sun 18th, Wed 21st, Sun 25th and Wed 28th. September: Sun 1st, Wed 4th, Sun 8th, Wed 11th, Sun 15th, Wed 18th, Sun 22nd, Wed 25th and Sun 29th. October: coming soon.
- Meet 19:00 corner of parking lot Tesco ON NUT, next to the BTS Station ON NUT and Sukhumvit Soi 50, beneath the big Tesco Advertisement board. 20:00 is the departure for Savannakhet/Laos, the Exit/Entry point is Mukdahan. NO alcohol on the van. We can pick up in Rangsit area, Saraburi and Khorat.
- Suitable for apply Non B (no issues), for Non ED (cover letter must only indicate your specific level, show bank balance THB 20,000.-, NEW: if you already had an extended Tourist Visa, previously, you will be denied a Non ED.), Non O Single Entry (no back to back Non O volunteer without the letter from relevant, if back to back Non O based on child suport they might request THB 200,000.- show money in bank & no retirement), Non O yearly multiple entry if married to Thai (no issues).
- Tourist Visa, apply if your stay is less than 90 days in past 6 month, still MUST show own Thai Book Bank with balance THB 20,000.- up OR print out from your Bank account from home country value USD 700.-up. Onward air ticket is not required at the moment. This local rule is in force to reduce the increased number of applicants since Vientiane limit the applications to 200 per day.
- Cost of Trip THB 3,500.- single room, decent Hotel, Savannakhet is small going around is easy. We provide 2 meals, depending on schedule. Transfer on Laos side is by local Tuk Tuk. Transport to and from Bangkok by VIP Van and transfers are included.
- Laos Arrival Visa is THB 1,500.-(ASEAN, Swiss, Japan, South Korea FREE).
- Tourist Visa Single Entry is THB 1,000.-, Non Immigrant Single Entry is THB 2,000.-. Non Immigrant Multiple Entry (Marriage only) is THB 5,000.-.
- we try to help with visa application but we can not guarantee that the desired visa will be issued, the final say has the Consulate.
- Avoid to be on overstay, transfer of passport at Mukdahan Immigration not OK.
Notes: For every trip please ensure that your passport has 6 month validity, prepare 3 ID-photos (collar, white back ground, 3.5×4.5cm), 1 copy ID-page and has 2-3 free visa pages. We often have problems with US passport as the last three pages are marked Amendment/Endorsement, FYI at Thai/Laos border and at Royal Thai Consulate Savannakhet these pages CAN’T be accepted. For customer that join us at Thai-Laos Friendship bridge the fee is THB 2,000.-. In case your Thai partner join you, we collect THB 2,000.-.
Update 18th August 2019, Savannakhet is easy for Non B, Non O Marriage Multiple Entry & Tourist if you stayed less than 90 days. Difficult for Non ED. However the Consulate still will issue you a 30 days Transit visa to ensure you can come to Thailand. In case you got a Transit visa it can not be regulary extended at Thai Immigration and a new visa application ( Non Immigrant only) must be at another location, not Vientiane or Savannakhet.